Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities when purchasing goods from Stone Select Pty Ltd. By placing an order for goods you acknowledge that you accept the terms and conditions set out:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Stone Select is not liable for changes in the physical appearance of stone after installation.
- All customers need to verify quantities and sizes they require with their Architect, Builder, Designer or Tilers.
- Stone Select does not accept any responsibility in regards to quantity, size, thickness and any other physical dimensions required specifically in your project unless, it has been confirmed by the client in writing.
- Professional advice is recommended before installation.
- All prices are for items where they are located; e.g. if you're in Melbourne and items are available in our Sydney warehouse, you will be charged a delivery fee and vice versa. Alternatively, you are welcome to organise your pick up from items location.
- Stone select is not responsible for materials once they are installed.
- Stone Select gives no guarantees, articulated or implied, as to slip/wear resistance or maintenance requirements of material supplied.
- Goods should be inspected on pickup or if delivered, within 24 hours.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
PAYMENT AND ORDER
- Stone Select has a policy of not giving accounts in order to maintain low prices. Therefore, all sales are based on payment before pickup or prior to delivery.
- For orders under $500, a handling charge of $35 (plus GST) will apply. It does not apply for online order, unless mentioned otherwise in product description.
- All goods shall remain the property of Stone Select until funds have been cleared. The title of Merchandise shall only pass onto the customer once payment has been cleared.
- Goods are then the customer's responsibility following dispatch from the company premises.
- Please check availability before confirming your order.
- It is possible when you do an online order, the items are out of stock due to delay in updating the stock on the website because people can purchase directly on the warehouse or by phone as well.
- Lead time for items not in stock is a minimum 8 weeks after confirmation.
- For special orders we require a 50% deposit.
- Please note a credit card fee of 1.5% will apply to all Visa & Mastercard transactions. American Express transactions will incur a 3% credit card fee.
- Minimum of 3 hours required for same day pick up (subject to other arrangements).
- Deliveries into your store in Sydney Metropolitan Area can be organized with the charge of $130 (plus GST) per crate/pallet.
- Delivery arrangement should be made 2-3 days in advance, unless discussed otherwise.
- There is no "Free Shipping!" for delivery. Please contact us for the best shipping quote.
- Stone Select reserves the right to accept or reject returns.
- 30% handling charge will apply for return within seven days of purchase. No return and refund after seven days of purchase.
- Goods returned must not be marked or damaged and must be in full unopened boxes.
NATURAL STONE PRODUCTS
- Natural stone variations in colour and veining must be expected. Stone Select shall not be liable for any such variations that may occur in materials supplied.
- Stone Select strongly recommend that only experienced tillers/stonemasons lay natural stone. Inexperience with natural stone can result in damage to the material.
- All natural stones must be laid using specialised stone/marble adhesives.
- Adhesives with salt content may re-act with natural stones and should not be used for stone applications.
- Natural Stone should not be cleaned with acid or acid based industrial cleaners.
- All stone and porcelain products must be sealed using appropriate sealants.
- Stone Select shall not be liable in any respect for advice provided herein regarding installation, fixing, grouting, cleaning or maintenance.
- The information contained in this website is for the purpose of benefiting and informing the consumer. Stone Select monitors and updates this information regularly.
- However, Stone Select does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this web site or on any linked site.
- Stone Select recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this web site and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on the web site for their purposes.
- This web site is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- The material on this web site may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Stone Select or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
- By using Stone Select website, you agree that you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system, without our express written consent.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.